vRhythm is a drum based music rhythm game, with more rhythm types coming later.
Every song in the game is handmade so the songs are perfectly synced with the music, and it allows importing songs from osu!mania and stepmania. So you have tens of thousands of songs to choose from.
This game is in early alpha and I would really like your feedback/suggestions on it.
I'm currently also looking for a 3d artist, you can contact me at email@example.com, with your portifolio if you want to apply.
Where to download more songs
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?m=3&r=0&g=0&la=0 (Only Osumania songs works. Require signup)
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/simfiles.php?cat... (Require signup)
Just place the songs in the /Songs folder that are in the game folder, then restart the game.
- Made so you can't hit drums from below.
- Changed so you need a minimum speed for your hit to count. This reduces chances of hitting the drums twice by accident.
- Made so collision check is tied with framerate for better detection.
- Collision now works better when moving the drum sticks at high speed.
- Fixed so the combo number no longer get weird sizes.
- It now shows the current title on stepmania songs.
- Fixed so longer titles show better.
- It now play a song preview when you select a song.
- Improved the speed of loading music
- Fixed song being out of sync when pausing and unpausing.
- Added more stats, after the song ended.
- Now shows info about the song before playing.
- Made the notes more visible.
- Reduced the time you can hit a note after it passed perfect hit timing, from 0.11sec to 0.09sec.